Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fieldtrip!!!

Our fieldtrip was one of the most memorable experience in my life. For the first time, I've carried a snake..my gosh!!! that was so disgusting!!!! Anyways, I've enjoyed every activity we had. The experience of walking on a sky bridge is really nerve-wracking. I've also tried the Zip Line..now I know how it feels to be like Tarzan..funny thing!!!!
And how can I forget our WHITE WATER RAFTING.. O my Gosh!!! I almost freaked out but that was so nice...the water was so wild yet I've finished the 16 rapids...I'm proud of that!!!Of course, we have stayed in a very nice eco village...The place was so sosyal and the food there were so expensive. The place is located in a mountain slope, over looking the entire CAgayan de Oro City!!!
That was truly an experience I'll remember forever!!!! It makes me wanna strive harder in my studies so that soon I can also let my family experience the kind of life I've experienced during our fieldtrip.

No comments:

Post a Comment