Wednesday, February 18, 2009

my Best FrienD!!!


My bestfriend is the best in the wOrld...she's so pretty, really angelic and of course super kind!!! Well, her name is LORA MAe Yap!!! She's currently studying in Cebu taking up AB PoLSci.
I really admire her 'coz she's really intelligent. Yah! intelligent, pretty, yet, she's so down to earth.
If I'm not mistaken, we've been bestfriends for already 7 years and the friendship is still going strong though we're far from each other.
I can still remember all our happy, wacky moments during our highschool days... We used to hang out with each other just to have window shopping...and we often walk a mile, wandering without knowing where to go just to spend time with each other. I can still remember her laughs....and how can I forget our drama moments... The good thing about us is that when we give advice to each other, rest assured that we are sincere. Thank you LoR for always lending your shoulders for me to cry on.. I'm so lucky to have you in my life... Believe me or not Lor, you're one of the most important in my life. God knows how much I treasure you.
I want to keep the friendship forever 'coz I believe that it is really hard to find a true friend like you. I miss you so much...Whenever I encounter problems, you're the first one that comes into my mind. Wish you were here with me... I can no longer remember how many liters of tear I have shed because of missing you. It's really hard... really really hard to be away from you.. I miss you Lor!! I'll always be here if you need me. Definitely, you're a blessing to me!!



FRIENDS 4ever............

1 comment:

  1. thank you very much hon...
    how I wish to be with you here by my side forever:)
    I maybe far, but you're always here in my heart.. I love you very much.
    God knows that nothing really compares to the friendship we have... you take care of yourself there.. you are in my prayers...
    *hugs* love lots --- Lora Mae Yap

    ReplyDelete