Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm back on track!!!


These days, I've been going through a lot of emotional problems...Sorry but I can't tell you the whole story 'coz it's kinda complicated and I really wanna forget the whole scenario. I don't want to remember every detail of it.
It hurts to know that the person you've trusted betrayed you. In my case, it felt like I was dumped with no reason at all. Well, I really don't care about it.... I've forgiven that person but I guess it's hard to trust again. It wont be the same again...that's for sure.
As of now, I'm back on track!!!! Mehan is back...and I can say I've learned a lot and I'm now a better person!!!! Thanks to all my friends who've comforted me.. Job well done for you guys....You've taken me from that very deep pit!!! hehehe.... I'm so happy with my life now. Thanks GoD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment